Dental Implants - Westchase • West Houston, TX
A Lifelong Way To
Replace Missing Teeth
In today’s world, dental implants are the true frontrunner for replenishing complete, strong smiles following tooth loss. Their state-of-the-art design not only helps patients maintain a higher level of oral health throughout the years, but it’s also virtually seamless in look and feel when compared to natural dental structure. Dr. Stapleton has undergone extensive advanced training to be able to provide every stage of this transformative procedure right here at MDRN Dental. It’s never too late to finally replace those frustrating missing teeth – contact our practice in West Houston, TX to schedule a one-on-one consultation!
Why Choose MDRN Dental for Dental Implants?
- Dental Implant Placement & Restoration In 1 Convenient Location
- State-Of-The-Art Technology & Techniques
- Payment Plans & In-House Membership Discounts Available
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants are specifically designed to replace the tooth’s natural root first. With a new, stable tooth root in place, the jawbone is well-stimulated and won’t deteriorate over time, which is a common consequence of using more traditional prosthetics.
- Once completed, implant-retained teeth are incredibly lifelike from every angle. Even patients themselves often have trouble distinguishing them from the rest of their natural smile after some time has passed.
- Patients with dental implants can enjoy their favorite foods without restriction and practice regular oral hygiene techniques.
- Dental implants offer exceptional longevity. They can succeed for multiple decades at a time, and many patients are able to enjoy them for the rest of their lives.
Indications for Dental Implants
Dental implants are highly versatile and can be paired with various types of dental restorations following their placement in the jawbone. Dr. Stapleton’s recommendation will depend on the number of teeth/implants that need coverage, as well as the patient’s own personal preferences.
When we’re only recreating a single tooth, an implant-retained dental crown is the best option available! This restoration is beautifully crafted from high-quality dental ceramics, and its placement won’t harm your natural teeth either. Once in place, it’s very likely that no one will even notice that your smile isn’t wholly original any longer.
If the missing teeth used to appear in a row, an implant-retained bridge can help recreate this lost structure all at once. Dr. Stapleton will place just two implants, with one on either side of the gap. They will serve as “anchors” that hold your new prosthetic securely in place, restoring biting strength and preventing unwanted shifting of the natural teeth nearby.
of Your Teeth
When replacing several lost teeth or even an entire arch, a custom implant-retained denture can work wonders in bringing back your smile. This style of prosthetic relies on the support of only a few implants that are strategically positioned throughout the jaw for optimal stability. They can be permanently fixed in place or left removable like a traditional denture.
Many general dentists only handle the restorative portion of the dental implant procedure, which means that their patients must be referred to a separate specialist for the surgical components. At MDRN Dental, Dr. Stapleton has undergone all of the necessary training and advanced education to be able to perform every step of this process right here in Westchase for your convenience. This means that our patients can save on valuable traveling time, prevent additional costs, and stay with a team they already know and trust throughout the duration of their smile transformation.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Rebuilding teeth with dental implants is a multi-step procedure with several unique components, from the initial surgery to the design and creation of customized restorations. Thus, every patient’s overall cost will be different. During an initial consultation with Dr. Stapleton, he will thoroughly review your oral health and discuss overall goals with you in detail before putting together a comprehensive treatment plan that includes relevant financial information.
Dental implants may seem like an investment at first glance, but we believe the long-term benefits are more than worth it. For instance, more traditional prosthetics are very likely to require extensive upkeep and even full replacements over the years, while implants are specifically designed to thrive for decades with minimal maintenance. You may end up saving money in the end!