Lumineers – Houston, TX
Outstanding Results With Minimal Prep
Ever wonder how so many movie stars and TV personalities have such perfect smiles? There's a good chance they have Lumineers! These ultra-thin shells of porcelain are adhered to the front surfaces of the teeth to give them an entirely different look and are perfect for a wide variety of cosmetic flaws. If you'd like to know how Lumineers can benefit you, give us a call today to schedule a consultation. With advanced training, years of experience, and an eye for aesthetics, Dr. Chad Stapleton is known for providing exceptional cosmetic dentistry in Houston. After discussing your goals, he'll provide the perfect treatment plan for your smile!
Why Choose MDRN Dental For Lumineers?
- #1 Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry That Complements Your Individual Appearance
- #2 You'll Work With An Award-Winning Cosmetic Dentist
- #3 We Only Use the Highest-Quality Materials For Your New Smile
What Are Lumineers and What Benefits Do They Provide?
Lumineers are very similar to porcelain veneers, but the key difference is that they're significantly thinner. In fact, these custom-made shells of porcelain are so thin that Dr. Stapleton doesn't have to remove any enamel from your teeth before cementing them into place. Being "minimal-prep" means they have the added benefit of preserving your natural tooth structure while also being reversible. Here are some additional benefits you'll get from Lumineers:
- You can dramatically change the appearance of your smile in just two visits.
- Porcelain reflects light like your own teeth, so it looks very natural.
- Since porcelain has a hard, glossy coating, it's not easily stained from coffee, tea, red wine, etc.
- Porcelain is also quite strong, so your Lumineers can last 10-15 years with basic maintenance (regular checkups and cleanings, good oral hygiene, wearing a nightguard as needed, and avoiding chewing on ice, hard candies, pens, etc.)
What Is the Procedure Like?
First, you'll have a consultation with Dr. Stapleton so he can discuss how you'd like your smile to look and make sure Lumineers are the best choice for you. We'll also discuss the color, size, and shape to make sure your results look beautiful and natural.
From there, the procedure is done in two visits. At the first, we'll take photographs and impressions that will be sent to the Lumineers dental lab. Since we won't have to remove any enamel, you won't have to wear temporary veneers while waiting for your permanent ones to be made.
Then you'll come back for a second visit (typically two weeks later) to have your Lumineers cemented into place. Finally, Dr. Stapleton will make any necessary adjustments to make sure they look and feel fantastic.
Are You a Good Candidate For Lumineers?
As a dentist in Houston who's concerned about the health and appearance of your smile, Dr. Stapleton will make sure you don't have any oral health needs such as cavities or gum disease that need to be addressed beforehand. With that said, Lumineers are an excellent choice for all of the following flaws:
- Minor gaps and crowding
- Oddly-shaped teeth
- Worn down or uneven teeth
- Chips or cracks
- Severe stains or enamel defects
Lumineers make it possible for everyone to have a gorgeous smile, not just actors and actresses! If you'd like to learn more about this outstanding cosmetic treatment, give our office a call today.