Tooth Extractions - Westchase • West Houston, TX
We Handle Extractions
Safely & Smoothly
We get it – no one wants to hear that they need to have one or more natural teeth removed. At MDRN Dental, Dr. Stapleton is committed to conservative treatment and always goes out of his way to preserve his patients’ complete smiles with dedicated restorative care. However, there are circumstances where this approach just isn’t possible.
Rest assured, though, that our experienced team will prioritize your comfort every step of the way through this procedure. If the extracted tooth needs a replacement, state-of-the-art dental implants and other quality solutions are available right here in West Houston. Contact us today if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose MDRN Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Advanced Training In Oral Surgery & Restorative Care
- Sedation Dentistry Available
- Emphasis on Patient Comfort
Do I Need Tooth Extraction?
Common situations that may result in professional tooth extraction being the best option available include:
- When a tooth has suffered a traumatic injury and cannot be restored
- When a tooth is heavily decayed and/or advanced gum disease is present
- When a patient needs one or more teeth removed to accommodate dentures and/or orthodontic treatment
- When a “baby” tooth is overstaying its welcome in younger patients and must be removed to make room for the erupting permanent version